ANST - Treatment of New People

Michael Mayer delamare at flash.net
Thu Aug 28 15:45:38 PDT 1997

'Tis indeed unfortunate that one of our dear cousins was treated so
unkindly while attending Our event.  We must be ever vigilant to the
"stranger" next to us.

Hospitalers, it is important that We take a moment away from what We are
doing and greet those unknown to us.  Offer such services as needed by
those who come to us seeking such counsel.

Cousins, remember Your first days in the Society.... how strange and
intimidating the Current Middle Ages were (and still are)... Your first
polyester T-Tunic....A whole new vocabulary, customs, culture  and
traditions to learn!

Live The Dream,

Michael
Deputy Kingdom Hospitaler