ANST - Count Theo of Mightrinwood

Theo Wooten by way of Burke McCrory <burkemc@ionet.net> kutedge at azstarnet.com
Fri Aug 29 16:58:16 PDT 1997

I got this off of the Atenvelt list and thought I would post it to our
list.  Count Theo of Mightrinwood was the King of Atenvelt when Ansteorra
became a Kingdom.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Kingdom of Ansteorra

mka. Burke McCrory
burkemc at ionet.net

------

Greetings,
To keep you up-to-date my husband Count Theo of Mightrinwood health still is
failing, his condition of pancreatic cancer turned him jaundice in July, and
he went through an endoscopy surgury that he had complications from,
espholigitus and pancreantitus, he was very ill for about two weeks were he
was returned to the hospital then to the hospice unit, for recovery.
He now weighs over 200 lbs.  and most of that is fluid. He is weak but in
good spirits. He rests mostly nowadays and it is very difficult to get
around. They are giving him massive dieretics but to no help. They stopped
the chemotherapy for it was no longer benifical for him.
I am thankful for all who stop by and visit, and all the good wishes and
prayers. We don't feel so alone that way. For anyone wishing to be updated
more frequently please email me at:
blonde at azstarnet.com
and I will add you to my list.
His spirit is strong and he fights with all he gots. We think of our kingdom
everyday and miss you all dearly.

Yours in Service,
Countess Deborah of Mightrinwood

Countess Deborah of Mightrinwood