ANST - Pysanky Class

Mark Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Dec 1 03:42:43 PST 1997

Erik Langhans wrote:
> As per a follow-up post, the class was held on Friday, Nov 27 at noon.  5 people showed up.  The class went GREAT!  Look for a repeat class in Feb or March.
>
> Modius

Modius,

Do you have any book recommendations for this subject or other advice? The
subject of
these eggs has come up recently on the SCA-Arts list and I thought you might have
something other folks could use. I attended a wonderful class on these eggs at TFYC
but have not had the chance to do more. Did you teach that class?

How about teaching your class at Candlemas? There was a recent request for teachers.

Stefan li Rous
RSVE60 at email.sps.mot.com