ANST - help

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Mon Dec 1 20:40:44 PST 1997

DSouth6070 at aol.com wrote:

>  I am living in Arkoma, OK just outside of Fort
> Smith, Ark , I would also like to be tutored in proper speach/actions of your
> group.

Greetings Douglas,
	The college of Gnomon Vale is located in McAlester, about 80 miles
southwest of you. You are always welcome to come play with us. Email
me privately if you'd like more info. We meet next on the 20th.
Also, the shire of Smythkepe, from the kingdom of Meridies is in Ft.
Smith, Ark. They are very friendly neighbors, and closest to you.
Again, I can give you more info.
Britta the Red
Seneschal, Gnomon Vale