ANST - Where's Gnith?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Dec 2 10:15:15 PST 1997

Scot Eddy said something that sounded like:
> I tried to get in touch with Gnith via his webpage. I got an error
> message saying the document had no information in it. I don't have his
> e-mail address since I always used his webpage. Does anyone know where
> he is? What happened to him? Did the Trimarans kidnapp him and his
> deadly, elephant-killing ballista? Gnith are you out there?

Good Morning,

  As I understand it, Gnith is taking a leave of absence from the SCA
  due to "lose of the magic". I believe he was in a drumming group and
  is focusing his energy there.

  The last email address I had for him is: swhite at cimedia.com

  Good Luck.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "I know that I will neer be politically correct
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette