ANST - Nordsteorran War Practice

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Tue Dec 2 12:36:48 PST 1997

There will be a Regional War Practice in Nordsteorra this Saturday, December 6th, in the Shire of the Wastelands.  This will coincide with their Yule Revel, a non-calendar event.

As of this time I am awaiting the directions, but I understand it will be in the city of Enid, OK.  I will post the directions as soon as I receive them, or if there are any Wastelanders out there in cyberspace, please send the directions to these lists.

The time is also awaiting confirmation, but expect it will last from late morning to about 4:00 or so.  Bring your toys, warm gambesons and a desire to fight.

More info as it unfolds.

Talen
--------
Centurion Talen von Marienburg