ANST - Steppes 12th Night!

ches ches at io.com
Tue Dec 2 21:10:55 PST 1997

Twelfth Night in the Steppes is a time to celebrate! Feast, dance,
sing, see old friends, decorate feast tables, and attend court!
Although there is no set theme this year, We encourage you to wear your
finest new court clothes (and perhaps win our costume contest), and
enjoy many of the Steppes traditional festivities.

Our site is Sokol Hall in Ennis, Tx. It opens at noon and closes at
11pm. Alcohol will be available at the cash bar only. Please do not
bring your own! Competition for the Gulf War static artist will be held
during the day. Please see the Kingdom A&S column for details. A Badge
Earning Class for children will be taught by Countess Valeria.
Merchants are welcome!

A delicious feast will be prepared by Sir Gunther and Duchess Joselyn.
While there is no limit on the feast, we would appreciate advance
reservations.

Site fee (feast included) is $10 in advance, $12 at the door. Children
4-12 are $5 in advance, $6 at the door. Family maximum is $30 in
advance, $35 at the door. Reservations held only with payment to the
Autocrat. Make checks payable to: SCA Inc., Barony of the Steppes.

Autocrats:
Lord John Tall of the Three Hawks
Jon Loeliger
2833 Shasta Drive