ANST - BG fighter practice

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 3 06:45:21 PST 1997

AAAAAUUUGH!  Rainrainrainrainrain.  Bleah.

Salut, Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

What's with the Tuesday rainstorms?  I think it's a conspiracy against Bryn
Gwlad's Fighter Practice.  I have a couple papers to write, but I can't get
anything done until I get a chance to--uh--work through some aggression.

So here's the plan.  The forecast for Thursday says "sunny."  I'm calling
an emergency Fighter Practice for Thursday night (12/4/97), 7:30 pm, at the
same
place we usually meet (Blondie Pharr).

Come out.  Fight.  Fight.  Fight.  Then, afterwards, maybe we can fight.

Come out or I'll start attacking random pedestrians.

Oh, BTW, I have steel quillons, crossiers, and basket hilts to sell.

vostre cozyn
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Dennis Grace
University of Texas at Austin