ANST - Bonwicke monthly Tourney

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 3 10:40:20 PST 1997

At 12:16 PM 12/3/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Because it's large enough to fit everyone more than comfortably; large
>enough for A&S displays and dancing; well heated; we can fight inside if
>necessary; it has an industrial kitchen; it's free of charge in exchange
>for demos already performed.
>
>Margaret

Sounds like a danged good reason to have the event there!  Dunno why
everyone is so obsessed with whether or not they can drink.  Ya know, guys,
it IS possible to not drink alcohol and still have a good time.  If you
can't, maybe you're not having as much fun playing SCA as you think and need
to try a different activity?  :^)  I know, I know, where *else* can you show
off all your brewing and vintning skils?!?!

Catherine