ANST - Up Your Prowess

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 3 13:24:51 PST 1997

Salut, Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Did I mention that I'm holding Fighter Practice at the usual Bryn Gwlad
weekly site, Blondie Pharr Park, tomorrow, Thursday the 4th, at 7:30 p.m.?

Hone your combat skills, increase your martial prowess, and just generally
enjoy beating the stuffings out of friends and cohorts.  Astound your
friends.  Confound your enemies.  Terrify those mungy little green men who
live under your bed and pick at your toes when you fall asleep.

Come out.  Armor up.  Fight.

This Emergency Fighter Practice is guaranteed to improve your overall
physical condition, increase your chances of winning the Publishers
Clearinghouse Sweepstakes, and make you more attractive to members
of--uh--whichever sex you're trying to attract.

Come out.  Armor up.  Fight.

Don't make me send this message to your mother.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
(whose brain is not--haha--being adversely affected by excess testosterone)
Dennis Grace
University of Texas at Austin
English Department
Recovering Medievalist