ANST - Baldar Blunts

Vanora Villon vanora at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:45:28 PST 1997

Ansteorra...

  Baldar has some new blunts that go faster and farther than his others.
He said they will be in production in time to have them ready for the
war!!! (You might want to place orders soon, but I'd give him a couple
of days... mundane reasons.)

You can reach him at:  <Asgard at fdt.net>    .

  BTW, did you know that at last year's Gulf War, Trimaris had at least
80 archers and a good bit of them doubled as heavy weapons
fighters?!?!?! How many will WE have this year?
 Get out your bows, order blunts from good ole' Baldar (or make your
own), and _practice_ your_ aim_. Our archers are essential to winning!

A' Votre Service, Ansteorra,

Lady V

Sir Demetrius if Trimaris wrote:

>You may find all the info you need concerning Baldar Blunts at his web
site
><http://gnv.fdt.net/~asgard/>     Have fun!
>
>Sir Demetrius, Trimaris

~Lady Vanora Villon de Paris~          ^ Ms. Stacy E. Dickey
esquire to Viscount Galen of Bristol,  ^ Administrative Speciallist
lady of Sir Corwin von Xanten,         ^ General Physics Corporation
Teutonic Order of the Dragon -Atlantia,^ Arlington, Texas
Barony of Elfsea/ Ansteorra*           ^
<vanora at hotmail.com>                   ^<dickey at dallas.genphysics.com>