ANST - BG fighter practice

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Dec 2 19:09:31 PST 1997

Martin, Brian wrote:
<snip>
> > If it's just cold and windy, I'll be there. If it's raining, I
> won't.
> >
> > Kein Rex
>
> Wimp.
>
> Signed...um...Sir Pendaran Glamorgan, Knight of Ansteorra, etc...
>
> Yeah, that's it.
>
> heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!
<snip>
> Hey! I didn't write that! Umm, Galen, yeah! Galen of Bristol! He wrote
> it! I'd banish that pesky Viscount if I were you, Your Majesty.

Not me!  I didn't write that!  Musta been Galen Kirchenbauer!  I treated
the King with more respect than that back when he was my squire.

> -Pendaran
> (Damned Swedes, what can you do with 'em?)

Damn Welshmen, can't trust a one of 'em!

- Galen
--
pmitchel at flash.net / http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel/galen.htm
"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic."