ANST - Re: Nordsteorra War Practice & Yule Revel

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Wed Dec 3 13:54:07 PST 1997

Come on out to Wastelands Yule Revel & Nordsteorra War Practice this
Saturday, December 6th.  As promised, I am sending more information.  I
received the following directions & information from Johann, Sensechal of
the Wastelands.  Hope to see many of you there!  -- Talen

-------------
Basically, take business 64 north (N. 30th) from hwy 412 (O.K. Gariott).
Follow it North quite a ways as it curves to the west and becomes Willow
Street.  Proceed west on Willow until you reach fourth Street.  Turn right
(north) and proceed to Oxford street.   You'll turn left onto the Garfield
County fairgrounds.  We'll be at the Youth Building.  Should be able to see
our vehicles etc.

Melee practice begins at 12:00 (prob. S.C.A. std. time).  Welcome to bring
toys or teddy bears to donate to the Hwy patrol.  Ornament for the tree to
go to the Women's shelter.  Will give bear banner to group that brings the
largest donation of toys.  Fighters get cookies.  We'll have a pot of
chicken barley soup and bread for a tavern between 11 and 1.  Pot luck will
start at or about 5:00 - 5:30.  There will be children's activities.  Rapier
also welcome to fight if warm enough (no space in hall for such).  There
will be at least one merchant.  They are welcome to set up in the hall.
Dancing revelry in the evening, but we turn to a pumpkin about 11 because we
have to be out of the hall by midnight.  There will be some crash space
available.  Please call if you know ahead of time you need some.