ANST - Bryn Gwlad Fighter Practice

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Dec 6 23:03:42 PST 1997

Salut, Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Well, the mungy little green weather conspirators are already at it again.
The forecast for Tuesday once again says "rain."  So here's the *revised*
plan.  The Emergency Fighter Practice went rather well on Thursday night
(12/4/97), so I'm just going to keep holding Thursday fighter practices,
7:30 pm, at the same place Bryn Gwlad usually meets (Blondie Pharr Park).
I'll keep doing this every Thursday as long as folks show up to fight.

If it rains Tuesday--come on out and fight on Thursday.

If you want to make fighter practice, but Tuesday just isn't a good night
for you--come on out and fight on Thursday.

If you just aren't getting in enough fighting--even if it *doesn't* rain on
Tuesday--come on out and fight on Thursday.

The key note here, of course, is "come on out and fight on Thursday."

Oh, BTW, I *still* have steel quillons, crossiers, and basket hilts to sell.

lo vostre por vos servir,
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

Dennis Grace
University of Texas at Austin