ANST - Looking for Mister GoodBarn

N. Tatjana c. Shepperd ponygirl at home.actlab.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 8 11:11:39 PST 1997

Hello!
I am looking for....mmmmm
Sir Henri,
H.L. Octavia
H.L. Alexis
the Baroness of Bjornsborg
and all other SCA Equestrian/ennes.

<bows>
I'm new to this Kingdom.
My name is Suannoch MacFadyen...mundanely known as Tatjana Shepperd.

Baron Pendaron suggested I get on the horn and call out to you closet
horsefolx and interested types.
Up until last week, I'd been retired since-- eeek a loooong time. I am
from the Mists and previous to that, Cynagua.
I was associated with the House of Kiyowara and briefly with The Horde of
Cynagua as Kahara Mokhai.

I have always wanted to form a Celtic Horseman's thang within the SCA.
Maybe in collaboration with the American Jousting alliance.
I am an avid equestrienne (mundane huntseat and dressage) and look
forward to meeting others with similar interests within the Kingdom!

Besides having strange urges to ride over hills painted with woad, clad
only in plaid and screaming at the top of my lungs (lovely image isn't
it....aaahhhh), I have decided to train in combat as well as learn the gentle art of illumination (since
I'm a mundane painter anyhow...).

So
there you have it.
<waves>