ANST - Melee practice

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 8 14:13:11 PST 1997

Salut, Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Bring your pikes, war shields, and bows, boys and girls, and we'll have a
bridge battle or three at Bryn Gwlad's Tuesday Fighter Practice.  (I'd also
like to do the same at Thursday's practice.)  We especially need practice
shooting and getting shot at, so I beg the archers to please bring those
bows and arrows and/or crossbows and quarrels.

I was planning to bring a half-dozen cinder blocks to set up a makeshift
bridge barrier, using a tennis net as one side of the bridge.  If anyone
can come up with a better bridge (remember, the lighted area where we fight
is concrete, so no stakes), please let me know.

lo vostre por vos servir,
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace
University of Texas at Austin