ANST - Looking for Sir Badon

Vanora Villon vanora at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:07:38 PST 1997

Good gentles of Ansteorra,
 no one in my area seems to have the e-mail address I need, so if you
will please pardon moi a` moment, _PLEASE_!!!

<A-hem>
"Badon... big brother... where are you?!?!?! <snifle> It's your lil'
sis, Vanora. :(  I've been trying to reach you and your sweet lady for a
little while. E-mail me at either address on my sig, but hurry (I won't
be around much longer... going away.) I miss you guys!"

Thanks folks...

A' Votre' Service, Ansteorra,

~Vanora~

~Lady Vanora Villon de Paris~          ^ Ms. Stacy E. Dickey
esquire to Viscount Galen of Bristol,  ^ Administrative Speciallist
lady of Sir Corwin von Xanten,         ^ General Physics Corporation
Teutonic Order of the Dragon -Atlantia,^ Arlington, Texas
Barony of Elfsea/ Ansteorra*           ^
<vanora at hotmail.com>                   ^<dickey at dallas.genphysics.com>