ANST - Looking for Mister GoodBarn

SUZANNE_POWELL SUZANNE_POWELL at aspentec.com
Tue Dec 9 06:39:32 PST 1997

Greetings to Thee, Suannoch!

Welcome to Ansteorra, m'lady.  I noticed in your message that you have an
interest in learning illumination.  Stargate's Canton of Westgate (West
Houston) has a Scribes Guild.  We've just started meeting, but our goals are
to learn more about period calligraphy and illumination. At this month's
meeting (Tuesday, December 16th at 7pm), Master Geof Cathan will be presenting
a workshop on the use of gilding in illumination. If you're interested in
attending, and live close enough to make the trip feasible, please contact me
and I'll be happy to give you directions.

Stargate's Equestrian Marshal is Moira Machree. Her email address is
moiramaccrae at hotmail.com

-- Suzanne

** Lady Suzanne de la Ferte, AoA      **
** Canton of Westgate A&S Minister    **
** Scribe and Illuminator             **
** Stargate, Ansteorra                **
** suzanne.powell at aspentech.com       **