ANST - Baldar Blunts

IagoAH IagoAH at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 04:28:04 PST 1997

<<Really? Rapier fighters traditionally have more "padding" than the
heavy fighters.  Sure an arrow strike will leave a bruise. But too
hard???  Sounds like people just don't like archers.  I wonder why!!!

Thistle missles hitting an unarmored head have knocked people unconscious.  I
wear a helmet, most do not.  We do not wear kidney protection, good neck
protection ( I do do not consider a bib to be good protection), or joint
protection.  A hit in any one of these areas could end in more than a bruise.
I also do not want to see what a thistle missle at 11 feet would do to a12k
mask.  Please do not begin the picked on archer whine. No one tried to keep
archers from shooting, as long as thry use marklands, and not the other two.
Some of us like having archers in the fighting.

Iago