ANST - Bladar Blunts

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Wed Dec 10 15:15:26 PST 1997

I talked to Sir Badon last week(?) and will hope fully being doing testing
of modified Baldar and fiberglass shafted arrows at Stargate Yule this week end.
Thistle are heavey and Baldars are hard I don't know that I would care to be
hit by either of them in light armor, but will help test them and see what
happens.
Stay tuned for more after this week end and hope for the best and safe news.
Looking forward to shooting fighters at To Save a Queen and maybe Seige of
the Abbey.
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Achery champion Stargate XXV, Raven's Fort XV