ANST - Stargate Yule directions

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu Dec 11 08:30:07 PST 1997

Mary Houston wrote:

> Does anyone have dierections to the Stargate Yule revel this weekend?  I
> know the directions were posted on the list a few weeks past, but I seem
> to have deleted them by mistake.
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Mairi

I saved the old message for just this reason:

The site for Stargate's Yule Revel, Coronation, and Westgate's Winter
Collegium is St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church on W. Bellfort in Sugar
Land.

Travelling south on 59, exit W. Bellfort, turn west (right).  Go approx
1-1.5 miles (you will cross Dairy Ashford).  The site is the left just a
few blocks after Dairy Ashford.

Travelling north on 59, exit Dairy Ashford, go north (straight) to W.
Bellfort.  Turn west (left) on W. Bellfort.  Site is a few blocks on the
left.

If taking Beltway 8 to 59, note that the ramp from the Beltway deposits
you on 59 AFTER the W. Bellfort exit.  Exit W. Airport.  Turn right on
W. Airport, right on Dairy Ashford, and left on W. Bellfort.  Site is a
few blocks on the left.

--Perronnelle