ANST - Hitting Archers

DAFPIG DAFPIG at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 05:51:47 PST 1997

<<
 The way I look at it is if anyone does not have a white diamond on their
 helm, but does have a piece of duct tape that doesn't match my side,
 whack them like you want them to lay down.  If they yell out "I yield"
 during that time, stop hitting them and smile and say "oh I'm sorry did
 you want to yield instead of getting hit? Perhaps you should think about
 a WHITE DIAMOND for the next melee, otherwise lay down"

 Sir Alrek Kanin  (again)
 remember archers dont load very fast when being chased across the
 field,  it is more fun herding them than hitting them
 ========= >>
To the  Good, Most Chivalrous and generous, SIR Alrek,

SHAME on you for having such a mean streak about hitting us poor, defenseless,
archers!!!!  What have we ever done to you to make you SO hostile towards
us???  I suppose this means that if I see you charging in my direction,  I can
expect to get Cloooobbbbeerrred REAL hard, untill I can throw my weak,
battered body to the ground???? ....sigh.......(giggle)   OK...just remember
that so of us poor,weak, helpless archers have BIG friends who don't like us
to be MANGLED TOO much!!!!!!!!!  ......(giggle....)

Untill we meet on the field,

poor,defenseless,weak archer
Octavia