ANST - Pictures for the Lady Knights Webpage

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Fri Dec 12 08:21:31 PST 1997

Greetings, all.

SIr Galen of Bristol has kindly found me a couple of pictures of
Ansteorra's first lady knight, Sir Cyf.  If you take a look at the Lady
Knights webpage, though, you'll see that they don't do justice to Cyf at all.

Does anybody have a nice, clear photo or two of Sir Cyf that you'd loan to
me a day or two?  I have a flatbed color scanner, I will be glad to scan
some of your personal photos as well to repay you for your time and
trouble, and I'll return your originals to you by the next day's mail.

If you have a photo of Cyf anywhere that:

(1) is a good portrait of Cyf, showing her face
(2) shows Cyf in armor
(3) shows Cyf in combat
(4) clear photos from her knighting

please consider sending me the photo briefly!  They should go to:

Gunnora Hallakarva
10408-A Little Pebble Drive
Austin, TX 78758

This should be a matter of Ansteorran pride -- we want to show *our* lady
knights in the best light possible!

And for that reason as well, I'm still looking for photos of Sir Rowan,
especially from her Coronation when she became the first Queen by her own
hand in the Known Worlde!!

I thank you all for taking a moment to check your old photo collections!

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)