ANST - Namron Rapier Champion and Collegium

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 16:46:34 PST 1997

Light Weapons fighters, are you ready to knock the rust off your swords and
prepare for Queen's champion?  Come to Namron's First Annual Rapier
Championship and Collegium.  It may seem a little early to talk about this
one, but I myself have heard several rumors that the event is cancelled, or
not running well.  These Are Not True!! Come check us out.  Where else is
there an event of this sort, focused primarily on our Light Weapons Community?

We will have Light Fighting, Renaissance Classes, Dining, Dancing, and Revelry
on January 24, 1998. Site opens at 9:00 am, and closes at 12:00 midnight.

 The fighting will include various scenarios including but not limited to
urban conflict, Academié Testing and questions on the history of light
weapons, all leading to participation in duels of honor to choose our newest
Champion and Consort.

We have a wonderful indoor site for fighting and classes, a tavern, a
delicious French style feast and a Masked Ball with live music. The menu will
be as announced in December’s Black Star.

Please call Baroness Mairin to reserve you feast, we are serving 125. We will
have off-board seating, so all can stay for court and dancing. Also contact
Baroness Mairin for feast allergies, or motel information. The Super 8 Motel
in Norman has agreed to some rooms at 10% savings with your reservation, which
is about $45 plus tax.

 We have some space for merchants, please contact Lady Tyrca for information.
If you are interested in teaching a class, call Baroness Maleah.

Site Address: 	Hollywood Theater
		           1210 McGee; Norman, OK
Site Fee:	$5.00 , $3.00 for children 5-16, Family rate, $16.00
Feast Fee:	$7.00 , children 3-12 eat free at special Children’s Feast
Make checks payable to SCA, Inc., Barony of Namron
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
1030 Canterbury
Norman, OK  73069
(405) 447-4636