ANST - Drums

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Dec 16 11:07:21 PST 1997

lliatwork wrote:

> Could someone please tell me how to keep a drum that you  are carving from
> drying out and cracking before you finish carving?

I know others have already given you some useful info, but I wanted to
mention a few files in Stefan's Florilegium that might also have some useful
or interesting info:

under PERFORMANCE ARTS:
drums-msg         (14K)  8/ 4/97    Medieval drums and percussion instruments.
                                       replacing bohdran drumheads.

under CRAFTS:
wood-msg          (54K)  3/18/97    Different types of wood, period terms.
woodworking-msg   (50K)  8/23/95    Woodworking tools and techniques. wood
                                        finishes.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous