ANST - Didn't we have 3 events last weekend?

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Wed Dec 17 08:29:35 PST 1997

I guess I COULD fill you in on the StarGate Yule!

Yes, Their Royal Majesties of Trimaris were present at the Revel, along with
many festive folks!  I had the pleasure of talking with both of them and I
must say they are both charming people!

The hall was decorated lavishly, with garlands and pomander oranges all
around, the music was festive, and the feast was scrumptious!  We were
entertained by the StarGate Players, in a very witty rendition of Twas The
Night Before Christmas.  We were wowed by some singing sensations that were
so good, that they brought tears to your eyes.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself,
as did my children and Lord!

The tiny tourney held on Sunday produced my Lord as victor.  Vivat to
StarGate for a most festive occasion!

Allysyn Kranidious
Barony of Ravensfort