ANST - Didn't we have 3 events last weekend?

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Dec 18 09:16:36 PST 1997

Lord Mykaru Kurodachi wrote:

>Wiesenfeuers Yule was a success as usual. There was good fellowship to
>be had by all. Many gentles foolishly went to Furr's. They should have
>stayed, the feast was wonderful. Many awards were given. I don't have a
>list although Morgan was given King's Archer (and well deserved it
>was). Sir Burke will be a fine (though occasionally bombastic..  no, no
>extremely loquacious) Baron. He received many fine gifts including a
>LARGE supply of Orm swill. Another holiday spent with the extended
>adopted family.

     No, no, no. Not Ormswill. Master Orm, himself, examined the tower
of drink and declared that it was all "tainted". It was too light. Baron
Burke and Master Orm then did agree that all brew of this nature must be
examined by them, and Orm would receive the darker version, Ormswill,
and Baron Burke would receive the lighter version, Burkeswill. I was
there. I heard this and saw this happen.

     Mooneschadoweshire (who gave the gift of Burkeswill) also gave
Baron Burke a lovely box entirely covered with carnelians that had a
large piece of paper in it with many words on the paper. Something about
releasing all Mooneschadeen rights to a certain borough known as
Guthrie.

     Estrill

     i wonder what we'll come up with for Namron?????