ANST - A Snow Diary... (fwd) (PG-13)

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 18 11:37:32 PST 1997

At 01:12 PM 12/18/97 +0000, you wrote:

>one question, what is this mythical white stuff called "snow"??? have
>heard rumours about it from my ancestors who came here from the
>north.

Heh, you just might see some of that "mythical white stuff" around here this
year!

>nice warm afternoon here, think i'll take the harley out for a long
>run in the sun ....

You *do* have chains for that Harley, yah?

Um, to get this back on topic:  Harley, large, powerful warhorse, prized by
Danes and the Southern tribes who wore leather and studded armor.

Catherine

|N. Bradford-Reid              |"If you want to inspire confidence, |
|Air Force ROTC Detachment 825 |*give plenty of statistics*.  It    |
|The University of Texas       |does not matter that they should be |
|AD-4NA at mail.utexas.edu        |accurate, or even intelligible, so  |
|Phantom CAP SQDN 42352        |long as there is enough of them."   |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association    |                  Lewis Carroll     |