ANST - Ffynnon Gath Sixth Night ( this time with directions)

CRICKETRED CRICKETRED at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 09:15:57 PST 1997

 the directions to the event are :

take 35 to exit 205 ( hwy 80/Hopkins).  Go Through San Marcos Square.  Turn
Right onto RR12. Follow RR12 ( it's branches go to Wimberly at blinking
light... stay Straight! RR12 becomes RR32).  Go past Devil's Backbone.
Continue for about 5 miles until the Next Blinking Light.  TURN RIGHT on 484.
Go about 1/2 mile and take first right onto Fischer Store Road. Fischer hall
is about 1/2 mile down on the left hand side next to Fischer Bowling Club.
I attatched the JPG Map too if you want to download it.  Please share this
info with your not so net literate friends :))  hope to see you there!!
.

 The Shire of Ffynnon Gath invites its friends and neighbors to it's
 annual Sixth Night Revel.  As always, the theme is "Fun and Games."  Try
 your hand at table games of skill and chance, and then enjoy a sumptuous
 pot-luck feast that includes savory turkeys and succulent ham.  Revel
 into the night with dancing, drumming, and merry-making.

 If you have something fun to do or a favorite game to play at an event,
 then bring it along and share.  There is space outdoors (weather
 permitting) and room indoors and table space.  If you have anything
 special you would like to do, activities, performances (stage
 available), etc, please contact the Autocrat.  We will have Cathedral,
 Chess, and Punto available and hopefully some group activities.  We will
 also be having our Annual Table Decorating Contest as well as a surprise
 on site competition.  Gamblers and musicians please bring the tools of
 your trade.  NEW  this year will be an Adult Pirate Swap gift exchange.
 Please bring a gender neutral SCAish gift under $10, if you would like
 to participate.  Merchants Welcome.

 The site is also NEW this year, a large vaulted and trussed hall in a
 cozy wooded setting (mka Fischer Hall in Fischer, TX approx. 23 miles
 from San Marcos)  The site opens at Noon on Saturday, January 3, 1998
 and closes at 10 pm.  The site is wet, all candles must be enclosed (the
 hall is old and wooden), and no pets are permitted.  For the pot-luck,
 please bring something to share.  Contact the Autocrat for Crash Space.

 Event Fee:      $4- adults    $2-ages 12 and under
                 make checks payable to:  SCA Inc, Shire of Ffynnon Gath

 Autocrat
 Elissa McKan
 Lauren Belt
 1210 Academy