ANST - Brewing/Vintning entries for Gulf...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Dec 23 05:53:14 PST 1997

Good Morning,

  Okay, so my curiosity is peaked. Of course it helps that I might get
  to see the entries since they are going to be chosen at Candlemas.
  *grin*

  All entries for Gulf War had to of been done since the last Gulf
  War. How does that work with Brewing/Vintning/Cordials? After all, I
  could define it in 3 different ways. Start date, bottle date, final age
  date. This is very important for vintning and cordials in particular
  since they typically should age before drinking.

  Which guideline is used?

  Thanks!

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "What about your Gods?
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   They're Defective!