ANST - Nollaig Chridheil agus Bliadhna Mhath Ur

N. Tatjana c. Shepperd ponygirl at home.actlab.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 23 07:02:58 PST 1997

My Lords and Ladies!

Off again to the old house in the Mists.
I have my painting supplies in-hand.
I'll be dutifully practicing this scribning...Although I must admit I
can't wait until the next scribe guild's meeting! Woohoo.

Until then for those of the Western gaulic/catholic/pagan/christian
persuasion (It's really all quite reconcilable to barbarians such as myself):
<big grin>

Nollaig Chridheil agus Bliadhna Mhath Ur!
or for you more westerners
Nollick ghennal as blein vie noa
and for you pure Bretons:
Nedeleg laouen na bloavezh mat

=)

Looking forward to some intense play after the holidaze.

May your nerve be strong and unfrazzled!
May you kill only a few crappy drivers and then with a period weapon only!
May you fruitcakes be filled with much rum!
May your wasail be at least 13.5% alcohol or of the finest juices
and your ales/beers be the finest home brew.
Blessings on y'all
and Shalom

Please all be safe.  Deaths are not acceptable!!!!
(I haven't even gotten to know many of you yet!

Yours very sincerely,

Suannoch MacFadyen/Tatjana Shepperd