ANST - Baldar Blunts

Kerry or Tonda Pratt kpratt at cyberstation.net
Sat Dec 6 08:17:01 PST 1997

>You know if someone would think about changing the rules to eliminate the
>requirement that archer's have to qualify with sword and board, then old
farts
Actually, we have at least one archer who is in your exact same situation.
He simply puts a white diamond on front and back of his helm to let the
fighters know that he is not supposed to be hit and will yield to anyone
within the specified radius.
  So pick up your crossbow, don your armor, and come help us defeat the
Trimarians.  (You do have to get authorized by an archery marshall but that
shouldn't be a problem.)

Ld Cameron de Blakstan