ANST - Lady Knights Webpage Updated

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Sun Dec 7 23:31:39 PST 1997

Greetings all!

I've made a few updates to the SCA Ladies of the Chivalry webpage located at:

http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/ladyknights/

The Ladies of the Chivalry webpage was established to honor those ladies
who have attained Knighthood or Mastery at Arms, and to serve as a source
of inspiration for other fighters, male and female alike.

UPDATES:
I finally have photos of Sir Elzasif (Cyf) O'Donnell, although I'd like to
have better photos and maybe a couple of her in armor and/or in combat.

I have more and better photos of Sir Leah de Spenser.

I am still trying to track down photos for:
Sir Andrea of Clear Mount

Sir Erika Bjornsdottir (Sir Erika is getting me a photo herself, but others
are always appreciated)

Sir Richenza von Schlagen (a better photo which shows her face more clearly)

And I am still trying to find out what device Lady Bolverk of Momchilovich
carries on her shield.  If you have any idea and can describe it, please
contact me -- I don't have to have formal heraldese, either!!

If you have any additional information on any of the Ladies of the
Chivalry, including poetry, stories, chronicles, cartoons, or photographs,
please contact me.  I'd love to add them to the webpage!

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)