ANST - Looking for Mister GoodBarn

njones at ix.netcom.com njones at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 8 16:15:04 PST 1997

> I'm new to this Kingdom.
> My name is Suannoch MacFadyen...mundanely known as Tatjana Shepperd.

Greetings!  Welcome to Ansteorra.

I'm taking a huge leap and assuming that you have moved to Bryn Gwlad
(lovely Austin, Texas.)  How wrong am I?  *grin*

And, the Baroness of Bjornsborg is Mistress Mari ferch Rathyen, who is
(last I heard) unable to read email.  One of these days I'm going to get
the extra modem down to her, (right now it lives on the telly.)  If you
would email me privatly, I can get your info to Mari so that she could
write or call you about this.

Giovanni,
Northkeep (Tulsa, OK)