ANST - Hitting Archers

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Fri Dec 12 10:57:27 PST 1997

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael F. Gunter <mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com>
To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Friday, December 12, 1997 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: ANST - Hitting Archers

>Nah, anything left over got used for the nose.
>
>Signed,
>
>Um...Sir Dietrich...yeah, that's me!

Unto the Right Good and Honorable Lady Octavia Verdunne, Sir Dieterich
Kempenich von Eltz sends testimony,

Lady, if you closely examine the handwriting in the note above concerning
your lords prominent proboscis, I believe you will find no similarity to the
German hand in which I write.  Studied at length by the most sage professors
at Heidelburg whose services I could hire it was discovered that the note
was written by right-handed man (note the cant of the letter and the sharp
accents).  Further, it was ascertained that the man was fair of hair with
curly locks and was most certainly a Swede (we found a strand stuck to some
crumbs at the bottom of the page that turned out to be ludfisk).  Given the
evidence at hand I surmise that the author was none other than Sir Gunthar
who we all had believed was taking a sabbatical at the Sven Jurgunson Home
for Pigfarming Withdrawal Syndrome.  It is with a heavy heart that I reveal
these facts to you as we, the Chivalry, did not wish to expose our good
brothers dire situation.

The monks at Sven Jurgunsons tell me that Sir Gunthars writing utensils have
been confiscated and will be returned to him as soon as he fully recovers.
Please forgive his actions and know that he said none of it in malice... it
was just that his pigs have been away for so long... so very long...

Yours,

Sir Dieterich