ANST - Mead

John Ruble ulf at urocor.com
Mon Dec 15 09:28:11 PST 1997

I had to check this common urban myth.  Close examination revealed that
a watched pot DOES boil, but it adds about twenty minutes per gallon of
liquid in the pot.

Ulf Gunnarsson
*---These are my opinions only, and not the opinions of my employers,
spouse,
*---or family doctor.  So there.  Contents may settle during shipping.
*---Send spelling complaints to ulf at urocor.com