ANST - Didn't we have 3 events last weekend?

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Dec 17 10:17:09 PST 1997

OK!  It's Wednesday, and I still haven't heard anything
from the Stargate or Wiesenfeuer events of this past
weekend on this list!

Weren't Their Majesties of Trimaris in Stargate?  How
did that go?  Wasn't there a Baronial Investiture in
Wiesenfeuer?  All went well?

Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel was quite a success, yet again,
with a delicious feast and a fun time.  Congratulations
to not-yet-Mistress Reginlief, and Lord Airaklee Wolf,
the newest Companions of the Order of the Azure Keystone of
Elfsea, as well as the other award recipients of the day.
Just over 100 people attended, including all three Guardians
of the Tor, as well as the Bard and Artisan of the Tor.
Congrats also to Lord Darius of the Bells, who was named
the 2nd Artisan of the Tor.

- Galen of Bristol
--
pmitchel at flash.net / http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"Commit principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic."