ANST - Central Region Mailing List

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:25:34 PST 1997

A mailing list similar to the one you are currently reading for the
Kingdom of Ansteorra has been established for the Central Region of
Ansteorra.

In order to join, the direct method is via mail:

majordomo at ansteorra.org
<no subject line>
message body of "subscribe central"
followed by a single line with "end"

(the "end" will suppress those extra nasty lines in the MajorDomo
results message(s))

AND Pug has already added Central to the list management page
(reachable through the Kingdom webpage, or directly via):
http://www.ansteorra.org/lists.html

Please, try not to cross-post from the Ansteorra list to the Central
list without some summarization; better yet, a cross-reference from
one list to the other would be good.

Amra
List Admin for "Central" Mail List

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com