ANST - Crown's Favors and Kingdom Law...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Dec 23 09:03:20 PST 1997

Paul Mitchell said something that sounded like:
> >   The reason I ask is that the Crown's Favors, which got "buys" into Gulf
> >   War (way cool for them!), didn't get published this month. I don't
> >   know if they can get published next month under Kein and Alisha or
> >   not. If they can't, it means that they were only good for 30 days or
> >   at most the length of the reign. It is then up to their Heirs to redo
> >   the award and publish it into Law if they so choose.
> If there weren't a new book coming out, it could still be published next
> month over Kein & Alisha's signatures.

Which is my understanding of what is being done. As well, the Royal
Heirs like the concept as well.

I honestly had no clue about that. It made sense in my mind, but didn't
know how it was worked out.

> >   Am I just being worrisome about this?
> Yes, you are.

Thought so. Thanks for the confirmation.

> As you are well aware, they've put a lot of work into this
> reign, and it wasn't so that they could watch their mark be erased
> automatically for failure to properly write it down.

Actually, it was more of a concern that it get overlooked due to the end
of the Reign. I know that lots of other things were done, but with the
time of the year, end of the reign, etc, I wanted to make sure.

Btw, I got a response from TRM, but I didn't know if they were out for
the holidays or not which is why I posted it to the list.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black