ANST - Kingdom Law

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Dec 27 13:56:35 PST 1997

Ian and Muirinn said something that sounded like:
> Thank You, but I was looking for a paper copy to buy, our printer doesn't
> handle large documents very well.  Do you know where I can buy a copy?

You think our Kingdom Law is a "large" document?

There will be a new copy out soon to all subscribing members. Otherwise
I think you can buy a copy through the Kingdom Stock Clerk. You can reach
them at (915) 673-6106. Ask for Lord Angus Duncan Cameron.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "What about your Gods?
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   They're Defective!