ANST - A sad report. Jafar has passed (fwd)

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Sat Dec 27 20:16:15 PST 1997

This is indeed sad. I had met Jafar on a number of occasions both in the
Midrealm and at Gulf War. He was a very kind, gentle individual with a
great sense of humor. This is a tremendous loss for their Kingdom and
especially his close friends.

I was wondering if any one in ansteorra is planning to send anything? I
would be happy to donate some money to the cause.

meadhbh