ANST - Kids R Us-web site

Ian and Muirinn kidsrus at cyberhighway.net
Sat Dec 27 21:55:56 PST 1997

Greetings to all Kingdoms in the Known World,

We have placed our web site introduction at www.cyberhighway.net/~kidsrus

It is still under a lot of construction (wear a hard hat and watch you
step), we are having a harder time than we expected getting all the
information together.  There are still three Kingdoms that we have not been
able to contact or get on their mailing lists,  can anyone offer
information to help...Atenveldt, Trimaris, and Aethelmearc.

Thank You to all that have given us pertinant information.  But we still
need more...e-mail contact of officers, links to useful sites, what is your
Kingdom doing with the under 18 age group?

Hopefully within a couple weeks we will have the site completed.

Once again, Thank You!

Muirinn nic Sheain
Ian Mac Eaniug

kidsrus at cyberhighway.net