ANST - Thrown weapons

PotterKD PotterKD at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 19:51:49 PST 1997

<<

Writing from HE Kayleigh Drakes account...............

Hi - I'm Ansteorra's KA&S marshal.

The current rules are still as stated in the previous message by Marcus.  New
rules have been looked at by TRM and the kingdom knight marshal Sir Karl.  I
can not offically say if any changes will be made but if any are they will be
in an up and coming Black Star.  Until then........if anyone has any questions
please feel free to call me - I'm in the Black Star.

In service,

Eisen Kringer Von Tauberbishofschime.