ANST - Bladar Blunts

Mark Hinkle mhinkle at rocketmail.com
Tue Dec 30 08:26:46 PST 1997

I understand that there are sessions to make arrows for Gulf War.
Could anyone post more information on this? Things like dates,
directions, supplies to bring and so forth.

Thanks,

===

Mark Hinkle                      Team OS/2    IEEE     SCA
mhinkle at rocketmail.com
   "The difference between genius and stupidity is that
    genius has its limits." - Unknown

---harry billings <psobaka at mail.myriad.net> wrote:

> I talked to Sir Badon last week(?) and will hope fully being doing
testing
> of modified Baldar and fiberglass shafted arrows at Stargate Yule
this week end.
> Thistle are heavey and Baldars are hard I don't know that I would
care to be
> hit by either of them in light armor, but will help test them and
see what
> happens.
> Stay tuned for more after this week end and hope for the best and
safe news.
> Looking forward to shooting fighters at To Save a Queen and maybe
Seige of