ANST - Fighter Practice

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 31 08:21:35 PST 1997

Salut, Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

For those of you who couldn't make Tuesday night's Bryn Gwlad practice--and
for those who did make it but didn't get in enough fighting--I'll be
holding practice in the usual place (Blondie Pharr/Patterson park) at the
usual time (7:30 pm) tomorrow (Thursday) night.  So, if you aren't still
hungover from celebrating the arrival of 1998, come out and fight.

For that matter, if you *are* still hungover from celebrating in the
arrival of 1998, come out and fight.  It could be quite the tonic for your
defense.  I mean, I know if I were hungover there's no way I'd let someone
hit me in the head with a stick.

Anyway, haven't we all had about enough of this holiday good cheer and joy
and sweetness and decking the halls and singing and hugging and good will
towards all stuff?  Bring armor.  Bring weapons.  Hit people.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace
University of Texas at Austin