1996 Ansteorra On-Line Awards winner

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Feb 4 05:25:56 PST 1997

> Congratulations to Lord Phelim Utred Gervais, winner of the
> 1996 Ansteorra On-Line Award!

Thanks everyone. (I think. *wink*)

Btw, you forgot to list the second and third place winners here. They
are Stefan in second and Galen in third.

The only thing that surprises me is the fact that there weren't more
ballots cast. It seems odd that there were 20 nominees, but only 19
ballots. Someone had to recommend these 20 people, unless people
nominated more than one individual. Maybe people thought, as I did, that
being nominated was an honor itself. *shrug*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  |  "If you want my views of history,
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   there is something you should know.