Arts and Bards Symposium

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Tue Feb 4 16:41:34 PST 1997

Greetings onto the populous of Ansteorra,

I would like to inform and remind all of Arts and Bards Symposium this weekend.

SINGING, DANCING, NEEDLEWORK, ARMORING, COOKING, TASSEL MAKING and MORE......

The event is hosted by the Shire of Adlersruhe on February 8th in Hereford
Tx. The site is at Hereford Community Center and opens at 9:00am, NO SITE
FEE. Feast is $5\person and will commence at 6pm  --We humbly request feast
attendees to call head for reservations. THE SITE IS DRY.  The event will be
open to the public so bring your finest works; Court dress will be appreciated.

DIRECTIONS: from Amarillo: Take HWY 60 to Hereford.  Follow signs for loop
211 (park Ave.) on right. Site is on Park between Ave, C & D across from
city park. Alternate for those near I-40.  take I-40 to vega, go south on
385to hereford to Park Ave, Turn right on Park Ave.

Autocrat:                               Feastocrat:
Mara of Bronwen's keep                  L. Ofelia Rene le Fleming
Carolyn Lyman                           Ofelia Fleming
806 376-7567                            806 358-7125

In service of the Dream,
Marquet De La Heyt