Subject- Boy's Life blur

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Feb 6 09:23:08 PST 1997

Greetings,

Damon stated:

With respect to this comment I think the northern region has a great
report with the Scouts.  The Cleveland OK site is a Boy Scout ranch
and Ranger Roger seems to get along well with us.   I believe both
Moonschadowe and Northkeep have had on going discussions about the
installation of perminant improvements to the site designed with us
in mind but usable by the scouts.

Interesting. I wonder why you can get use of Boy Scout facilities and
we can't. We've always been turned down by BSA here in Austin. But
surprisingly (to me anyway), we have been able to hold events at
Girl Scout camps.

I had figured there must be a national rule that the Boy Scout camps
couldn't be used by outsiders.
<<<<

Also, my ladies brother is a perminant Boy Scout.  When the scout
ranch decided last summer to do a month on the theme of knights and
chivalry, he came over asked questions and borrowed a number of our books to
get
ideas.

I remember that theme month. We did a demo for the Scouts in conjunction
with it.

Stefan li Rous

(in the BSA for about 12 years. Eagle with four palms.)