Thanks from Mooneschadowe

Richard L. Rohde talen at microtutors.com
Mon Feb 10 18:20:51 PST 1997

The Liondragon Guard of the Shire of Mooneschadowe would like to thank the
Baronies of Northkeep and Wiesenfeuer for their hospitality these past two
weekends at the melee practices.  Attendance was wonderful, the fighting
was grueling (5 hours at Northkeep in GREAT weather and 2+ hours
practically NON STOP at Wiesenfeuer in rather COLD weather), and the
learning quite invigorating.  The Baroness of Wiesenfeuer even brought a
feast!  Your hospitality and support encourages us.  We would like to
return the favor and invite you and all who read this missive to attend our
Melee Practice this Sunday (Feb. 16th) at Boomer Park at noon.

>From I-35 take the Stillwater exit (Highway 51), go east into town to Main
street.  Turn left (north) and follow that road to the other side of town.
Boomer Park is on the right side (east).  We usually meet in the #2 or #3
"Pavilion".

See you at noon on the 16th.

Para Bellum (prepare for war),
Talen & Treschen
---------
Centurion Talen Gustaf von Marienburg	Hauptman Treschen von Asselen
			Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!
talen at microtutors.com