Ride to the war

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Wed Feb 12 09:39:33 PST 1997

At 03:50 PM 2/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings,
> I'm looking for someone in the driving area of Graham,Texas that I
>might get a ride with to the war...well help pay gas ect..If there is
>any one that I might beable to ride with please let me know...
>Katarina Kellsby
>(Misty Shepard)
>(817)549-4247
>Bludhawk at wf.net

I will ask around Dragonsfire Tor (Stephenville). I'm not going, but some of
our members are and may have room.
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea, Herald of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor

Anything expressed herein is strictly my own opinion, unless otherwise
noted. Anyone wishing me to express their opinions needs to contact me for
my rates for other-people's-opinion-expressing. (They tend to be exorbitant.)